Ceramic Pie Weights
A nice, easy way to weight your pie crust. And, no more wondering which jar of beans you baked as pie weights! These ceramic pie weights are offered as individual beads so you can arrange and place them as needed.
Weighting a pie crust or other pastry prevents the crust from bubbling and buckling when you bake it without filling (called blind baking) - for example for fresh fruit tarts.
• Great for baking any size frozen or homemade pie crust
• Made from natural, food-safe ceramic stoneware
• Heat resistant to 480 degrees Fahrenheit
• Strong and durable
• They come in a reusable storage case
• Wipe clean with dry cloth or hand wash with warm, soapy water, rinse, and let dry thoroughly before storing in their case
These are unglazed ceramic, so they may be a little dusty in their case after shipping. We suggest you wash and dry them and their case when you first get them, so they are ready to go when you want to bake.